Monday, December 24, 2007

Welcome to the Skyline Thespian's Blog

I thought it would be nice to have a forum to share information about ourselves and our former classmates. I hope you like the idea, too.

I received a Christmas card from Rawley, a few days ago. He's been hospitalized twice, in the last several months for stomach problems. He says he's fine; but not getting around as well as he was. He seems very lonely, so if you have a chance, please write to him.

I hope you're all doing well, and the 2008 is good to you.

3 comments:

Lee said...

Hey, Trudi

Thanks for setting up the blog--should be fun!! How can we send mail to Rawley?

Take good care...

Thanks

Lee Collins

Andrea J. said...

Hi Trudi,
Thank you for setting this up. I sent Rawley a Xmas card but I had no idea he was ill. I wish he had e-mail! Keep us informed and thanks again.
Happy New Year!
Andrea Colisos Judge

tmelohn said...

I'm hesitant to put Rawley's address on the blog, since who knows the consequences...

Anyone who needs it can email me, either through the blog, or directly. I'll be happy to send it to you, privately. Unfortunately, he doesn't have email, so its the postal service of a phone call.

I'm glad people are enjoying this, I hope it helps us all stay in touch. If anyone knows of people I should add to the participant list, please let me know!
Trudi